It is no longer some conspiracy theorists fantasy. The transformation of America and the destruction of our personal liberties are well under way. It was orchestrated for decades behind closed doors. Now the doors are opening and America is being overthrown in the light of day. For those who get it, read on. For those who choose otherwise, please step aside as there is much to be done.
“We have to save the free market system by abandoning the free market system” – George W. Bush 2008. Oh really? And where are we today? Trillions upon trillions of dollars in debt with increased unemployment approaching the great depression levels. The economies, global financial systems and currencies around the world are collapsing. Washington takes its marching orders from the architects of chaos as empire America is being driven to its knees. And since you are still reading this, we must agree on some level that this is not happening by accident but by deliberate, calculated design. Let’s take a closer look. We will begin this journey by going back to 1913.
A group of private international bankers owning approximately 25% of the world’s wealth took over the issuing power of the U.S. currency. Since then, the U.S. dollar has lost over 95% of its purchasing power. Baron Rothschild (one of the original architects of chaos) said this, “Give me control over a nations currency and I care not who makes the laws”. Thomas Jefferson, in the following quote, shares his views with us. “I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs”.
According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) back in 2009, if the government debt load climbs above 90% of GDP, economic growth slows so much that growth is no longer a viable solution for reducing that debt, The United States will not be able to pay down the debt and by their actions, have chosen to monetize the debt which will lead the U.S. into a hyperinflation. Right now is at 149%. Estimates back then for a total economic collapse were 2016-2017. Are you prepared?
If you haven’t heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and WATCH THIS VIDEO. He’s going to be the talk of 2016.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a UNIQUE SYSTEM that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell… you I was completely blown away… His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don’t just take my word for it… WATCH HIS SHORT VIDEO and decide for yourself.
As economic conditions and political corruption ramp up, social unrest will increase. As this occurs the government counters by increasing Draconian measures that restrict the political rights and civil liberties of its citizens.
With “Free Speech Zones” and a push for the “Fairness Doctrine”, our freedom of speech is under attack. We have become a society under surveillance as our every move is monitored, stored and categorized. The policies being implemented to complete the long sought after goal of global governance, has brought the United Sates to a Socialist/Marxist government as the architects of chaos complete the final phase of creating their “New World Order” by removing America as its greatest obstacle. The mission is nearly complete with much of the ten planks of the communist manifesto already in place here in America. Look…you decide.
The 10 PLANKS stated in the Communist Manifesto
and some of their American counterparts
1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes. Americans do these with actions such as the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868), and various zoning, school & property taxes. Also the Bureau of Land Management (Zoning laws are the first step to government property ownership)
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. Americans know this as misapplication of the 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, 1913, The Social Security Act of 1936. Joint House Resolution 192 of 1933; and various State “income” taxes. We call it “paying your fair share”.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance. Americans call it Federal & State estate Tax (1916); or reformed Probate Laws, and limited inheritance via arbitrary inheritance tax statutes.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. Americans call it government seizures, tax liens, Public “law” 99-570 (1986); Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of “terrorists” and those who speak out or write against the “government” (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the IRS confiscation of property without due process. Asset forfeiture laws are used by DEA, IRS, ATF
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. Americans call it the Federal Reserve which is a privately-owned credit/debt system allowed by the Federal Reserve act of 1913. All local banks are members of the Fed system, and are regulated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) another privately-owned corporation. The Federal Reserve Banks issue Fiat Paper Money and practice economically destructive fractional reserve banking.
6. Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State. Americans call it the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Department of Transportation (DOT) mandated through the ICC act of 1887, the Commissions Act of 1934, The Interstate Commerce Commission established in 1938, The Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Communications Commission, and Executive orders 11490, 10999, as well as State mandated driver’s licenses and Department of Transportation regulations.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. Americans call it corporate capacity, The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture… Thus read “controlled or subsidized” rather than “owned”… This is easily seen in these as well as the Department of Commerce and Labor, Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National
Park Service, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. Americans call it Minimum Wage and slave labor like dealing with our Most Favored Nation trade partner; i.e. Communist China. We see it in practice via the Social Security Administration and The Department of Labor. The National debt and inflation caused by the communal bank has caused the need for a two “income” family. Woman in the workplace since the 1920’s, the 19th amendment of
the U.S. Constitution, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, assorted Socialist Unions, affirmative action, the Federal Public Works Program and of course Executive order 11000.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the
distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country. Americans call it the Planning Reorganization act of 1949 , zoning (Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public “law” 89-136. These provide for forced relocations and forced sterilization programs, like in China.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. Americans are being taxed to support what we call ‘public’ schools, but are actually “government force-tax-funded schools” Even private schools are government regulated. The purpose is to train the young to work for the communal debt system. We also call it the Department of Education, the NEA and Outcome Based “Education”. These are used so that all children can be indoctrinated and inculcated with the government propaganda, like “majority rules”, and “pay your fair share”. Ronald Reagan on
Socialism – “Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don’t need it and hell where they already have it.”
So the transformation of America and the destruction of our personal liberties are well under way. Perhaps you already knew all of this but have become apathetic, overwhelmed or complacent? Well that is just the result that the architects of chaos want to achieve. This does not have to happen. Simply say “not on my watch”. This is not above your pay grade. Freedom as we know is never free. We must fight for what’s right, this is our home. How does one prepare? What is the battle plan?
How do we survive and then reinstate Constitutional Government?
The Four Pillars
1. Pray to God. Your spiritual preparedness is of the utmost importance. For those of us of faith, pray to God for guidance, wisdom and protection.
2. Protect your wealth. Your personal freedom is tied to your economic freedom. There are ways to preserve wealth and purchasing power. This will not happen by accident. There are action steps that you can and should be applying today. Get educated. Stay informed and take proactive measures now before it’s too late!
Word of the day: Prepare! And do it the old fashion way, like our fore-fathers did it and succeed long before us, because what lies ahead of us will require all the help we can get. Watch this video and learn the 3 skills that ensured our ancestors survival in hard times of famine and war.
3. Protect your life. Survival will not happen by accident as we progress through the challenging times ahead. Take precautionary and protective measures to sustain and safeguard your life and the lives of your loved ones.
4. Political activism. Study the Constitution. Get involved in the political process. Vet and vote. Join and support groups who are doing the same. Elect leaders, citizen candidates that will reinstate, protect, defend and adhere to the Constitution of the United States. Never give up. Take your country back. The “Second American Revolution” is here.
By John Michael Chambers, Alt Market