Survival Gear List
A hundred posts could be written about each and every item you need to stock (and we’re working hard to do just that!) but sometimes you just need to know what you need to get and have it on hand without a lengthy explanation. This post is for just that situation, as we list the top 50 survival items that you need to have stockpiled for a future SHTF situation.
The Survival 50:
- A quality survival knife.
- Cordage (550 Paracord for example).
- Small home cash reserve (varies based on income/expenses, at least 1 months worth of all expenses if possible)
- Emergency wallet cash (small bills, usually no more than $100)
- A hatchet for splitting wood and other camp/retreat tasks.
- At least two flashlights, one battery powered and one powered by hand crank or other long-term method. Building Your Liberty Generator Will Cost You Less Than $200 & You Can Build Your Generator in Less Than Four Hours & It Will Slash Your Electricity Bill by 80%
- Hand-cranked radio.
- Journal/notebook for recording information.
- Basic tools (hammer, prybar, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Simple repair and construction materials (screws, nails)
- A tough pair of gloves.
- Coveralls or tough clothing for rough situations.
- A quality spare tire.
- Car maintenance kit (an extra oil filter, set of spark plugs, bottle of oil, bottle of coolant, headlight bulb).
- Car window breaker/seatbelt cutter.
- Temporary tire repair foam.
- A well-stocked first-aid kit.
- Spare glasses/contacts.
- As many of your needed prescriptions as you can legally purchase.
- Hygienic wipes (for washing without water).
- Feminine hygiene products (for intended use and to soak up blood from wounds)
- Homemade or store-bought gravity shower.
- Powdered bleach (lasts longer than liquid).
- Trowel to dig cat holes for latrine.
- A medical information card.
- A concealable handgun.
- A rifle appropriate for short-mid range combat.
- A rifle appropriate for long-range shots.
- Extra magazines for all weapons.
- A compass.
- Topographic maps.
- Roadmaps with bugout routes carefully marked.
- A water filter.
- canteen/portable water bottle.
- water quality test kit.
- A portable water filter (usually fits in a plastic bottle).
One Reply to “Survival Gear List: The Top 50 Things You Need to Stock”
911492 637804Id forever want to be update on new articles on this internet site, bookmarked ! . 415530